Ceramic brush roller
Suboray is the unique company produces ceramic brush which was adopted by advanced imported technology from Japan. we seek the goal of low costs high efficiencyÂ.
- To remove the plugging ink, resin, and black film.
- To smooth the surface of build up, IVH, Pre-preg.
- To smooth the surface of additive-processd PCB.
- To deburr the hole and to remove foreign matter after plated.
- To polish the surface of SUS press plate.
- Long life (2-4times life)and high efficiency.
- Very uniform finishing quality of treated surface.
- No damages on edges of the hole.
- Perfect preparation for next process.
- Impact resistance, high dencity construct.
- No plugging the hole which would be caused by non-woven brush.
The size and grit can be customized:
- Non-woven brush roller
- Suborays non-woven brushes are manufactured by improt 3M or other well known brand material and adopted the world's most advanced formation technology.
- HC/THC non-woven brush
- Mainly apply to remove the plugging resin, de-burr and polish the surface of SUS press plate.
- Long life and high efficiency
- very uniform Âfinishing quality of treated surface
- Avoid projections that create problems in next process phases
- Keep the flatness of the circuit in the presence holes
- Keep as much as possible uniform the collar of the hole(avoiding any ovality)
- It can be used together with ceramic brush or sanding belt, which makes more efficient on cutting and surface finishing.
Nylon bristle brush
Usage Mainly apply to surface treatment before dry film sand paints, deburring after drilling, press-plate cleaning.
- Long life.
- Bend board edges or broken chill bits will not damage it.
- Chemical resistance.
Brush Size : O. D. : 3" up to 14"
Length : up to 80"
I.D. : any ( by customer's need)
Grit#: 180#--2500# silicon carbid or aluminium oxide